New Post has been published on The Newsin

New Post has been published on http://www.thenewsin.com/celebrity/justin-bieber-inspired-by-break-with-selena-gomez/
Justin Bieber inspired by break with Selena Gomez
The new album from Justin Bieber will certainly go over his broken relationship with Selena Gomez. “I guess I should get a lot of inspiration.”
So says the singer in an interview with Ryan Seacrest.
“It was a long relationship, which has given me a broken heart, but at the same time has brought me great pleasure. All those different emotions you may feel I described in that situation. And much of it is in this album.”
Bieber is not going to write a direct response to the song The Heart Wants What it Wants his ex-girlfriend. For his new album, he collaborated with Kanye West, which the pop star makes for quite a bit of pressure on the project.
“He wants to make sure I do what I want and that it is authentic That is also the reason why artists go to him. He pulls something out of what other people do not get done.”
Justin Bieber 2015, Justin Bieber News, Selena Gomez Photos #JustinBieber2015, #JustinBieberNews, #SelenaGomezPhotos