Not just social media Iggy Azalea - News Hubz

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 19 February 2015

Not just social media Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea 2015
Iggy Azalea 2015
Iggy Azalea stops temporarily with social media. "I want to be happy, and it is too negative and tiring," the rapper gave as an explanation for Twitter.
Iggy told in a series of tweets that she was unpleasantly surprised after a fine beach by paparazzi photos with negative comments she met on the Internet. "Just returned from a great holiday, went online and saw that it apparently is shocking and outrageous that a woman has cellulite," she writes. She then complains about the "hatred and meanness" that they see on the Internet and makes her angry.
"I do not want to do that to my fans that I'm going to do that by the way I am treated," said Iggy, who then announces that she in the coming period will show less on social media. "My management will manage my accounts from today."
She decides her tweets: "Internet is the ugliest reflection of humanity that is there."

Iggy Azalea 2015
Iggy Azalea 2015

Iggy Azalea 2015
Iggy Azalea 2015

Twitter Logo
Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo
Twitter Logo

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

  1. "I do not want to do that to my fans that I'm going to do that by the way I am treated," said Iggy, who then announces that she in the coming period will show less on social media. "My management will manage my accounts from today."get instagram followers fast

    ReplyDelete

Item Reviewed: Not just social media Iggy Azalea Description: Iggy Azalea stops temporarily with social media. "I want to be happy, Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top