Selena Gomez on splitting with Justin Bieber: “I always love!” - Celebup

http://www.celebup.com/2015/09/17/selena-gomez-on-splitting-with-justin-bieber-i-always-love/ -http://www.celebup.com/2015/09/17/selena-gomez-on-splitting-with-justin-bieber-i-always-love/ -
On the cover of the new issue of the American edition of ELLE to mark the upcoming release of his new album, Selena Gomez returns to a topic that stuck with Justin Bieber.
Justin Bieber Will Never really turned page …
If today Selena Gomez continued His journey solo, without a new boyfriend At His side, he is an ex Who Will REMAIN forever in His thoughts, Justin Bieber. On the cover of the new issue of the US edition of the magazine ELLE, the American Chartered singer of 23 years to return again to this delicate subject.
When Asked if she planning one day to summary His history with the Canadian star Who created the riot before the NRJ studios yesterday, Selena Gomez is evasive, leaving an open door. The star Recalls ict media and affection for His ex. “I always bracket and I always love has some way … We Grew up together, “says she ELLE before Adding” I respect and I think _him_ aussi he respects me. ”
As she is about to release His New Album, called Expired Revival, Selena aussi returns to one of the last songs,The Heart Wants What It Wants, released in 2014 and in qui she Openly talks about His romance with Justin complicated. Crying in the clip for the show, she aussi HAD cracked on the stage of American Music Awards When She Had live performed. “Everyone Was talking about the Sami thing: my relationship I Told myself That this benefit Would be the last time I speak […] I Was Devastated, I wanted to say, ‘That’s it what I have right now That’s all All… I want is to get on with it, “she Explains.
#JustinBieber, #SelenaGomez Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez