Margot Robbie thinks he's just - News Hubz

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 10 July 2014

Margot Robbie thinks he's just

Margot Robbie Wallpaper
Margot Robbie Wallpaper

Margot Robbie thinks he is really very ordinary and does not understand well why many find it so attractive. "In my girlfriends I'm certainly not the most handsome," said the 24-year-old Wolf of Wall Street actress in Vanity Fair. "I'm not grown up with the idea that I was exceptionally nice."

Margot Robbie
Margot Robbie 
The actress, who Wolf of Wall Street's sweetheart Leonardo DiCaprio played, found himself just an ugly duckling in her adolescence. "You should have seen me when I was 14, I had braces, glasses, was lanky and did ballet when I looked lovely in Wolf of Wall Street is not entirely attributable to me.'s Because of my makeup and hair extensions. 


Margot Robbie
Margot Robbie 

Margot Robbie Wallpaper



Margot Robbie Wallpaper
Margot Robbie Wallpaper

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Margot Robbie thinks he's just Description: Margot Robbie thinks he is really very ordinary and does not understand well why many find it so attractive. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top