IPhone Screen 6 of sapphire crystal seen in video film - News Hubz

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 8 July 2014

IPhone Screen 6 of sapphire crystal seen in video film

Iphone 6 Picture
Add caption


In a recently released video clip on Youtube is very likely that the 4.7 inch screen of sapphire crystal rumored to iPhone 6 is seated. The screen is slightly bendable and is reportedly more scratch resistant than the now common Gorilla Glass. The video is from Hong Kong and has been published by Sonny Dickson, a blogger who previously came with accurate information about the iPhone 5S before it was unveiled by Apple . To make clear how great the iPhone is about 6, the screen in the movie also compared to an iPhone 5S.


  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

  1. It happened the other day. My computer crashed. I was in the middle of completing an assignment for work on my personal computer. I needed the computer fixed fast. I took my computer to RB's Computer Service in Elk River, MN. Steve was great about quickly fixing my computer and answering any questions I had. I would use RB's Computer Service again.

    Cordia Remsen @ RB’s Computer Service

    ReplyDelete

Item Reviewed: IPhone Screen 6 of sapphire crystal seen in video film Description: In a recently released video clip on Youtube is very Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top