Jennifer Lawrence gets used to fame - News Hubz

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 2 November 2015

Jennifer Lawrence gets used to fame


Jennifer Lawrence says after years of uncertainty about her fame, now finally get used to the way people look at her and deal with her. “I now have a new idea of ​​what is normal.”
So says the actress talking to People.
“Your whole world is different You do not feel different, but people do react differently I had to get used to a few years there and now I say…” Okay, let’s go back to work “and people respond to it at that like they want to. I just do my job, “said Lawrence.
Work
The acting helps Lawrence in his own words to ” not to freak out. ” The 25-year-old actress says she’s long had plunged into her work and that she is still rather long periods without any acting job will get caught.
“I live quite isolated now. I have a new idea of ​​what is normal. I feel normal and happy. But that took a while. Familiar give you a very isolated feeling.”
Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Lawrence News - #JenniferLawrence, #JenniferLawrenceNews
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2015 WITH 0 NOTES
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Jennifer Lawrence gets used to fame Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top