Emma Watson talked a lot about film with mother nature

http://newscarnage.com/archives/emma-watson-talked-a-lot-about-film-with-mother-nature/250

Emma Watson talked a lot with her mother about her movie character in Regression. “My mother has recently received her psychology degree, so I could talk a lot with her about things like that.”
“My character in Regression is extremely difficult to put down, because she has had a very rough experience Luckily I was very much with my mother talking:. About how my character would feel, what they would think and how regression therapy, where it the film is about, is carried out. It was really handy to be able to use its insights. ”
Regression therapy you make contact with your subconscious and you go back to the past.
Confidence
Watson says she chooses roles of director. “I need a director to be confident, able to work well with him and learn from him I also have something to learn from the role this role for example, gave me a lot of confidence:.. It was an extreme role and an extreme trial. Now I know that I can do as an actor, that gives my confidence quite a boost. ”
Regression is about a detective (Ethan Hawke) investigating a sex case involving the girl (Emma Watson) accuses her father of sexual harassment. The thriller is directed by Alejandro Amenabar (The Others, Mar adentro) and will be available from November 12 in Dutch cinemas.
Emma Watson, Emma Watson News #EmmaWatson, #EmmaWatsonNews