Despite a poor start to the season in the Premier League is Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho believes the club will not fire him.
The ‘Blues’ picked in the first four games only four points, but according to the Portuguese coach is no reason for him to pack his bags.
“I want to leave the club under any circumstances and the club does not want to lose me,” said Mourinho, who last month bites experienced until mid-2019, compared to The Guardian. “I’m not leaving and the club does not release me, period.”
The former coach of FC Porto, Internazionale and Real Madrid lashes out at his critics, which he is not aware of the circumstances at Chelsea.
“Whoever thinks that I am leaving Chelsea, knows nothing about the situation. These people is not a Chelsea fan, because they know me through and through. It is not like me to run away from problems or bad results.”
Saturday’s Chelsea visits Everton, which has one point more than the Londoners. The game in Liverpool will start at 13:45.
#Chelsea, #JoseMourinho