New Post has been published on The News In

New Post has been published on http://www.thenewsin.com/bollywood/big-boss-fame-gautam-gulati-3-will-watch-bollywood-films/
Big Boss’ fame Gautam Gulati 3 will watch Bollywood films
‘Big Boss’ fame Gautam Gulati are now ready to step into the film world. According to an English newspaper in Gautam Bollywood films, but none of the three film choreographer, director Farah Khan are not.
Gautam said in an interview, “I signed three films, the first of which will be introduced from April 1 film in which I played a thug. The second film will begin on April 20 in which I am playing the role of a director. At the same time both the shooting and the two comedy movies will continue. ”
Farah Khan’s film work on a question about Gautam said, ‘Ma’am Farah feels very close to me and I like kids but he has not signed any film with him. ”
Gautam Gulati, Gautam Gulati Hairstyle, Gautam Gulati News #GautamGulati, #GautamGulatiHairstyle, #GautamGulatiNews