New Post has been published on The Newsin

New Post has been published on http://www.thenewsin.com/celebrity/angelina-jolie-leaves-ovary-removal/
Angelina Jolie leaves ovary removal
Angelina Jolie has had surgery to remove her ovaries and fallopian tubes. The 39 year old actress opted for surgery after doctors suspected an early stage of cancer. Jolie wrote Tuesday in the American newspaper New York Times candidly about the run-up to the difficult decision she had to make.

Research

The wife of Brad Pitt writes about the moment her doctor says that the results may indicate an early stage of cancer, about how she wonders whether her six children it can grow up, the relief that no tumor is in any case and the choice to actually undergo surgery. Jolie went last week under the knife.
The US dropped in 2013 to remove her breasts preventive, according to her doctor because she had 87 percent chance of getting breast cancer. Even when she told her story in the American newspaper. Three women in her family, including her mother, deceased from cancer. Jolie is a carrier of the breast cancer gene BRCA1, which means an increased risk of breast and ovarian cancer. She wants to teach sharing her experiences of other women knowledge. “Knowledge is power,” she writes.
“You can not eliminate all risks. The fact is that I remain susceptible to cancer. I’m looking for natural ways to boost my immune system. I feel feminine, and I stand for the choices I make for myself and my family. I know that my children never have to say “Mama died of ovarian cancer. ‘”
“I am now in the transition,” writes Jolie. “I can not have children anymore and I expect a number of physical changes. But I will make peace with what is to come. Not because I’m strong, but because it is a part of life. It is not something to be afraid of. ”
Angelina Jolie, Angelina Jolie 2015, Angelina Jolie News #AngelinaJolie, #AngelinaJolie2015, #AngelinaJolieNews