Liam Payne wants fans to save the world - News Hubz

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 22 January 2015

Liam Payne wants fans to save the world

One Direction
One Direction
One Direction singer Liam Payne hopes all his fans will work with charities. "I want the attention I get to use for charity," he said in a Twitter message.
"I'm not saying that I am a good person, I'm not. But the world must change. All work together as One Direction and I have done over the years, "begins the message of the teen idol. According to Liam goes wrong with the world, because everything is out of balance. "I never dared to say something, but I hope that we all can say to change the world."
Payne calls on everyone to give money to charities in third world countries. "I was in Ghana and people have nothing at all. They can not go to the supermarket or McDonald's, but must get their food in other ways. Please help so think one way. "
Liam Payne
Liam Payne

Liam Payne
Liam Payne

Liam Payne
Liam Payne

One Direction
One Direction


  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Liam Payne wants fans to save the world Description: One Direction singer Liam Payne hopes all his fans will work Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top