Anouk would let her father - News Hubz

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 17 December 2014

Anouk would let her father

Anouk
Anouk



Singer Anouk would still open the door for her father. Though he has done a lot of pain, she would forgive him, says Anouk on VIVA. The 39 year old singer has her father for a long time not seen. The number daddy of her latest album Paradise And Back Again is fantasy. A depiction of how Annette hopes that the conversation with her father would go. Her father left the family when the Hague was three.

 The contact between the singer and the father of her children is successful. "Especially because I know how bad it is when you have no contact with your father. I'll do my very best for them." Anouk has five children, but saves fine without a man. "Do not worry about me please, I'm fine.

" Anouk has hardly difficult with her single life. "Twice a month I cry a lot. It's in anyway, it's all right, you have to do it together." On those two days she's just sad, the rest of the time finds the singer's nice to be alone.

 Yet there are still doubts about her relationship with Postman. "The relationship with my ex-husband was sometimes tiring, but I was old to be with him. I do. And do not succeed."

Anouk 2014

Anouk
Anouk

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Anouk would let her father Description: Singer Anouk would still open the door for her father. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top