Daniel Radcliffe Can't Deal With Crying Fans - News Hubz

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 8 October 2014

Daniel Radcliffe Can't Deal With Crying Fans

Daniel Radcliffe distraught at blubbering girls 


Daniel Radcliffe has no idea how to deal with crying girls. "I hate it when 13 or 14 year old girls burst into tears when they meet me," does the 25 year old actor explained in As If Magazine. "I like it a lot when people cry."

Radcliffe ensures that a meeting with him is no reason for waterworks. "They cry mostly because of all the excitement, but I still have no idea how to deal with it." Radcliffe has thanks to his many years of contribution to the Harry Potter films a decent crowd of young fans. "After a strange encounter someone often says: that was just really nervous, I never expected that people would be able to come against me nervous.".

Radcliffe hopes that he makes a very typical impression on strangers. "I personally think that I'm normal., We all have our oddities, but I do not think I'm an obnoxious d*ck. Some people might expect from someone who grew up in the spotlight."

The actor wants to dispel that image. "I know I have not had a typical childhood, but when I talk to people, I feel no distance. Everything hangs around fame is nonsense. People who love to be treated differently than others and enjoying all the attention, overall figures which I prefer not to associate with. "

Daniel Radcliffe
Daniel Radcliffe 

Daniel Radcliffe
Daniel Radcliffe 

daniel radcliffe 2014
daniel radcliffe 2014

daniel radcliffe 2014
daniel radcliffe 2014

daniel radcliffe girlfriend
daniel radcliffe girlfriend 

daniel radcliffe girlfriend
daniel radcliffe girlfriend 

daniel radcliffe Photos
daniel radcliffe Photos

daniel radcliffe
daniel radcliffe


  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Daniel Radcliffe Can't Deal With Crying Fans Description: Daniel Radcliffe has no idea how to deal with crying girls. "I hate it when 13 or 14 year old girls burst into tears when they meet me," does the 25 year old actor explained in As If Magazine. "I like it a lot when people cry." Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top