Mila Kunis would never marry - News Hubz

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 7 July 2014

Mila Kunis would never marry

Mila Kunis never previously dreamed of a marriage. "I did not marry. Since I was twelve, I was preparing my parents for the fact that there was never a marriage would come," says the actress, who since February engaged to Ashton Kutcher, in the American fashion magazine W.

Mila Kunis Wallpaper
Mila Kunis Wallpaper
The 30-year-old Kunis, who announced to be pregnant in May changed her mind about marriage when she in 2012 had a relationship with Kutcher. "When I found the love of my life Now I have a new theory about weddings:. Require anyone out Keep it private and secret.".The parents of the actress do not mind that they may not be the marriage. "They're just glad that I said yes."
Kunis and Kutcher met each other in the late nineties met on the set of the television series That '70s Show, where they played in both. Although the spark skipped until years later, Kunis grateful that she knows the actor for so long. "I have all those embarrassing things that girls experience, experienced in front of my fiance. He has seen me at my worst. That supports me."
The actress is looking forward to motherhood and plans to reduce working. "It's always been a hobby that has turned into a great job, but it's not like I can not breathe without," she explains. "I look forward to his full time. Parent"
Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis 



Mila Kunis Wallpaper
Mila Kunis Wallpaper

Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis Wallpaper
Mila Kunis Wallpaper
Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Mila Kunis would never marry Description: Mila Kunis never previously dreamed of a marriage. "I did not marry. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top