Katy Perry still feels 13 years old - News Hubz

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 5 July 2014

Katy Perry still feels 13 years old

Katy Perry blows in October thirty candles, but still do not feel grown up. "I still feel like a 13-year-old," says the singer in an interview with U.S. magazine People.

Katy Perry




Perry is planning to celebrate the milestone. Big "I think birthdays quite important. There is always a theme party. My birthday is for me a great excuse to go all out with my friends go."
After her birthday on 25 October, Perry does not plan to do. Too crazy "I just want to stay confident and let me influence others as much as possible," says the pop singer about her life as a thirtysomething. "I want to stay authentic and keep chasing my dreams."
Katy Perry Wallpaper

Katy Perry Wallpaper

Katy Perry Wallpaper Katy Perry

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Katy Perry still feels 13 years old Description: Katy Perry blows in October thirty candles, but still do not feel grown up. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top