Ellie Goulding denies rumors of fake breasts - News Hubz

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 7 July 2014

Ellie Goulding denies rumors of fake breasts

Ellie Goulding Wallpaper
Ellie Goulding Wallpaper

The British pop star Ellie Goulding, has denied rumors that she had undergone br*ast augmentation, saying that her br*asts were swollen when she stopped jogging.


The interpreter Burn has fueled rumors that she had undergone br*ast augmentation after wearing more revealing tops at recent concerts, but the young 27 year old woman said she would be too scared to undergo a surgical operation aesthetics.
Ellie Goulding has said that his physical transformation was due to a change in his physical training.
She told the British magazine Glamour , "I am terrified by this stuff. My friends think it's hilarious. I ran every day for seven months, perhaps obsessively, and when I stopped, I found forms. "
"My br*asts look bigger because my waist is smaller. People do not realize how you can make her body shape. Since I stopped eating meat and fish, my body is much better. I feel calmer and healthier, even if I continue to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes. And, touch wood! I never get sick for more touring, and God knows that's racing. "

Ellie Goulding Wallpaper
Ellie Goulding Wallpaper

Ellie Goulding Wallpaper
Ellie Goulding Wallpaper

Ellie Goulding Wallpaper
Ellie Goulding Wallpaper

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Ellie Goulding denies rumors of fake breasts Description: The British pop star Ellie Goulding, has denied rumors that she had undergone br*ast augmentation, saying that her br*asts were swollen when she stopped jogging. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top