Giggs is looking forward to coming 'experienced' Van Gaal - News Hubz

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 28 June 2014

Giggs is looking forward to coming 'experienced' Van Gaal

Coach Van Gaal Coach Van Gaal Coach Van Gaal Coach Van Gaal Coach Van Gaal Coach Van Gaal


Ryan Giggs is delighted with his new boss at Manchester United."This year I can learn things from someone who has worked in many countries in the top", referring to the assistant coach Louis van Gaal in an interview with the English Football Association. "It's good that I've worked with Alex Ferguson as long, but now I get other people to see. After David Moyes at work I get this year Van Gaal."

Giggs last season put an end to his playing career and was United after the resignation of Moyes under his wing. "When I started there were a lot of things that I was quite happy, but sometimes I also thought:" Here I am quite ready for that "Well, it was not that I was not ready, but I did. some more experience can use. "
Van Gaal, in the past, a coach at FC Barcelona, ​​Bayern Munich, Ajax and AZ, begins after the World Cup to his new job at United. The Dutch coach has to get the club from Robin van Persie and running again after United last season in seventh place was finished and European football backfired.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Giggs is looking forward to coming 'experienced' Van Gaal Description: Ryan Giggs is delighted with his new boss at Manchester United."This year I can learn things from someone who has worked in many countries in the top" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top